Thursday, May 7, 2015

the reason.


target and lock.


 [030515]

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to You
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want You to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You

the reason by hoobastank.

songs. one of my favourite thing back then (well actually even today but i am being very selective now). those jahiliyyah that i have been trying to change. and alhamdulillah it is getting better with time. tsumma alhamdulillah.

but still, once i listen (accidentally anywhere) to them, they keep on playing in my head for a while.
yesterday, a dear ukhti was mumbling the song. the reason. it is amazing and sad to be honest that i can recall clearly the voice of the singer, even vividly remember the video clip. duhhh.

everyone has their own struggle. i have said this million times and i will say it again and again. when people do not know, Allah knows. the struggle when it is for the sake of Allah, just do it. pray to Him for strength and ease, pray for Him to be pleased with us. and keep on praying because we do not know whose prayer Allah will answer the first.

quoting the words of another lovely ukhti of mine from our shoot and spill,

Because in the end it's Allah that you want.

:)

إِنَّ الَّذينَ قالوا رَبُّنَا اللَّهُ ثُمَّ استَقاموا فَلا خَوفٌ عَلَيهِم وَلا هُم يَحزَنونَ
 Indeed those who say, ‘Our Lord is Allah,’ and then remain steadfast, they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.
(46:13)

 many can say, ‘Our Lord is Allah,’
but not all can  then remain steadfast.

Ya Allah, make my heart firm upon your religion and in a state of obedience to you.
Allahumma ameen..

No comments:

Post a Comment