Monday, February 29, 2016

teacher.

 
i recall the last daurah i attended at bundoora. a very dear sister asked me about my 'shifted life timeline'. since a few things are unsuccessfully completed on time according to the previous timeline, i made some changes to it. extension and deletion.
 
pursuing to doctoral level is unfortunately no longer in the list. i guess lecturer at the moment is just a job i can only dream of? to be honest, i cried. but i'm not sure though is it because i feel like a loser for not hitting the target or because i don't have the passion anymore in teaching. yes, teaching. little do people know that i would love to be a teacher. my parents are teachers. i grow up with many teachers around me. and i have always admire teachers.
 
my mother is a teacher by profession and passion. i love it when she talks to us about her days in school, her students, her staffs and teachers (both my parents are high school principles), her works, teaching materials and what not. her bonding with the students and even her ex-students are just lovely. i just know in my heart that being a teacher is a very noble thing to do.
 
mak and ayah on 25.7.15 gambar curi otw ke airport :p
 
but enough with my dream of being a teacher. the timeline might change again someday, i don't know for sure haha. nevertheless, being a murobbi is also being a teacher. alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for the opportunities. with my flaws and imperfections, i'll try to conduct this one title as best as i could. murobbi. i'm still learning and will always do to be a better one, insyaAllah.
 
so today is the first day of school and hopefully it is the final chapter of my master study here. no expectations just hopes. big hopes in many things. it ain't be an easy semester but i'm really looking forward for what Allah has prepared for me.
 
bismillah..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment