Friday, November 4, 2016

I miss you.

 
[Waffee, 090915]
 
 [Queen Victoria Market, 200216]
 
The first news feed on my facebook today is the picture (birthday shoutout) of the two people that I love and miss. Two special souls among many more beautiful souls. Hence the post is reminiscing the coffee talk that I had with them because somehow I'm feeling down, not being able to be a good murobbi for them when I was around.
  
Bukan santunku terbungkam
Hanya hatiku berbatas
Tuk mengerti kamu
Maafkanlah aku

(Samsons, 2008)
 
I hope I can always be a better friend and ukhti, albeit the no-longer-naqibah status for both of you. I know you ladies won't be reading this haha, but I'll always pray for you and I hope for nothing but the best for you in this life and the hereafter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment