Monday, May 29, 2017

Regrets.


I have many regrets in life. Some say regretting is nothing good as it shows how much you are not believing in fate. Qadr. But I on the other hand do regretting some things. Reasons being, that is the way I appreciate all that happened. For me to contemplate and improve myself. For me to learn and be grateful of everything despite those good and not so good. Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.


"Saying, 'Ask forgiveness from your Lord; for He is Oft-Forgiving; "'He will send rain to you in abundance; "'Give you increase in wealth and sons; and bestow on you gardens and bestow on you rivers (of flowing water)"
(71:10-12)

Hence,


Ya Allah! You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You created me and I am Your slave, I uphold Your pledge and evil that I have committed. I acknowledge Your blessing upon me and I acknowledge my sin. So forgive me, for none can forgive sins except You.

No comments:

Post a Comment