Thursday, April 16, 2015

elevator pitch.


Few weeks ago we had some kind of ‘elevator pitch’ in the class. The question was:

What do you do?

The first thing that came to my mind was 'abid and khalifah. But for sure I didn’t say that hehe. There were only about 5 muslims in the class. Even so I didn't think all know yet. We only got few minutes to think. So by the time it was my turn to present I said,

I am an ordinary human being trying to make the world a better place to live in.
I want to be useful, contributing and not merely exist.

I saw some nodding heads. Well it’s a leadership class and I tried not to sound extravaganza nor have that mediocre thought. Above all, I just want to be honest.
Today Allah wills me to do what I want to do. And today a very dear sister of mine has made it to achieve her dream. Alhamdulillah wa syukru lillah. You make us proud! May you become a successful muslimah house officer,
Dr Nor 'Azlah Mohamad Azhar.

InsyaAllah, more in the making.
one academia.
one graphic designer.
one ustazah or another doctor maybe?

Whatever it is, I hope that we can always please Him in any way possible.
 Ameen ameen ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment